We live in a society that is so obsessed with appearance and physical beauty that little or no importance is placed on inner qualities anymore. these days, it’s common to hear a young man say “You’re so sexy” rather than “You’re such a beautiful person”.
I believe we should sit back and reflect on what we really value about the people we meet and interact with and what qualities we consider important in the lives of those we love and ourselves. Here are some compliments you will harldy hear these days, and i think they’re really great! use them more!
1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented!
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste!
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people.”